Accor is offering up to 40% off for Accor ALL members at participating Accor properties in North and Central America.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
Domestic travel in most countries is already on the up. At least personal, if not business.
With the USA opening up its borders after a long gap, we can expect a bit more tourists heading towards the Americas as a whole.
Accor’s latest promotion for its properties in North and Central America is a great opportunity to squeeze more out of your dollar while traveling.
Up to 40% off in North and Central America
Accor is offering 30% off for all and 10% extra off for Accor ALL members at participating properties in North and Central America.
You can always sign up for a free Accor ALL account to get the extra discount.
You can book the discounted rate on the promotion page. (Don’t forget to log in first to see members’ rates.)
To avail of this discount, you need to book your stay by January 05, 2022, and complete the same by April 30, 2022
Good to know
- The discount is calculated on the fully flexible rate.
- 1-night prepaid deposit is required.
- Deposit is fully refundable at all properties except Fairmont Kea Lani, where it is non-refundable.
- Final cancellation policy would be available to view while booking. Review carefully before booking.
- A maximum of 2 rooms can be booked using members’ rates discount on a particular date.