Accor Plus Dining Program.
Dining programs are pretty popular in Asia and almost all major hotel chains offer some variant or other of dining programs. Most dining programs offer a similar discount - 50% off when 2 people are dining, 25% when 4 and so on. Accor Plus is no different in that regard. However, there is a major difference. Dining programs from other chains are generally tied to a particular country, city and most of the times to a particular hotel. On the other hand, Accor’s is a single dining program valid across Asia Pacific. And that makes it very convenient and of much more value as a traveler. Let’s look at what all Accor Plus has to offer.
Stay Benefits in Asia Pacific
- 1 complimentary night every year at any participating Accor hotel or resort in Asia Pacific. Limited rooms are available so book well in advance.
- Discounted Rates: Minimum 10% off on accommodations and often more during sales.
- Red Hot Rooms Sale: Very few hotels available on selective dates at up to 50% discount.
- Exclusive holiday packages for members only. You can see the latest packages on the More Escapes page.
- Early access to all Accor sales.
Members can book up to two rooms on membership rates, providing the member is staying in one of the rooms, and the dates of the second room are the same as the stay dates of the room occupied by the member.
- You get instant Silver Status with Accor ALL (earlier Accor LeClub)
- Silver status is applicable worldwide and not just in Asia Pacific.
- 15% off drinks (Asia only)
- Dining Discount in Asia Pacific
- Dine alone for 25% off your food bill
- Dine with one guest for 50% off
- One member and two guests get 33% off
- One member and three guests get 25% off
- In Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, you can use multiple cards per table.
- Dining benefits are not applicable at some restaurants. See the exceptions list here.
- Exclusive events for members. As a member, you get invited to exclusive events at various Accor properties. You can see some recent events here.
Accor Plus benefits are not available at Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, Orient Express and Ibis Budget
Cost and where to sign up
|Region||Cost||Sign Up Link|
|Australia||399 AUD||Join Now|
|India||15,222 INR||Join Now|
|Indonesia||2500000.00 IDR (1 Night Free)
3900000.00 IDR (2 Nights Free)
|Malaysia||720 MYR||Join Now|
|New Zealand||399 NZD||Join Now|
|Philippines||9500 PHP||Join Now|
|Singapore||398 SGD (1 Night Free)
508 SGD (2 Nights Free)
|Thailand||7000 THB||Join Now|
|Vietnam||3500000.00 VND||Join Now|
|Rest of the World||Not Available Online||Contact|
Offline: You can buy Accor Plus at all Accor hotels in Asia Pacific.