Local travel is picking up around the world. Lockdowns and travel restrictions are making local staycations an attractive option for a short break. I have written about a number of promotions targeting local travel in the last few days. And that’s kind of a proof that staycations are here to stay.
Latest IHG promotion is also promoting local travel in Australia. There are actually two offers under this promotion, depending on the number of nights you are planning to stay.
1. Breakfast and Parking Offer on 1+ nights stay
- Complimentary breakfast for up to 2 adults. (Kids anyway stay and eat free at IHG)
- Car parking for 1 car
- Can be cancelled one day or more prior to arrival.
2. Stay Longer and Save Offer on 3+ nights
- Up to 35% off on accommodation
- 20% off on food and beverage
- Complimentary breakfast
- Requires non-refundable, full pre-payment for 1 night of the stay at the time of booking
Minimum length of stay required can vary from 3 to 5 nights, depending on the property. All IHG hotels in Australia are participating in this promotion, except InterContinental Perth City Centre and Holiday Inn Cairns.
Both offers require a 3 day advance booking