Marriott is offering a 10% discount on their premium and luxurious Marriott Homes & Villas stays.
Marriott homes and villas have an interesting range of properties - beachfront bungalows, villas, chateaus, cabins, ski chalets, and townhouses, flats, apartments, penthouses, and even castles!
Thanks to Airbnb, more and more people are opening up to the idea of having an apartment to themselves instead of a tiny hotel room. And if you are booking more than one room, it tends to be more cost-effective as well.
What are Rental Homes & Villas?
Rental Homes & Villas by Marriott International is a global home rental offering launched in 2019.
Marriott doesn’t own most of the properties but individual homeowners.
Some properties are owned by frequent travelers or a family that welcome guests to stay while they are gone and others are second homes that are hardly occupied.
Best of 2020
Get a 10% discount on booking made between 8th December 2020 and 31st December 2020 and stays between 1st January 2021 and 30th November 2022
Get 10 day cancellation on most stays through 31st March 2021
Participating homes will display a banner on their home listing page: “Enjoy 10% OFF this home when you book now through December 31. Valid for stays in 2021 and beyond”.
Good to know :
- This offer is a limited period offer.
- Certain homes & villas are excluded from this offer.
- Look for “Best of 2020 Promotion does not Apply” on the homes that are excluded.
- Offer discount is available on both cash and redemption stays.
- No blackout dates restrictions between 1st January 2021 and 30th November 2022.
- In case of cancellation, full cancellation is must.
- This offer can not be clubbed with any other offer, deal, promotion and discount.