Orlando World Center Marriott, Florida is offering an interesting package for Marriott Bonvoy Elite members.
Here’s what you can get if you book this rate.
- 15% discount on the Best Available rate.
- 7000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points.
- $25 resort credit for every night of your stay.
You can book this package on the offer page here.
A quick search showed that this was indeed the cheapest rate available.
This offer requires a minimum 2 nights stay.
The $25 nightly credit can be used at any of the Food and Beverage outlets (excluding Starbucks) on the property, based on hours published.
The resort credit can also be used towards Golf charges or for cabana/daybed rentals at the pool.
This is a Marriott Bonvoy Exclusive offer. That means you need to be logged in to your account to see the discounted rates.
Good to know
- Blackout dates may apply.
- The offer is available only on one regular room per stay by a Marriott Bonvoy member. Multiple rooms need to be booked separately by guests with their own Marriott Bonvoy account.
- Credit cannot be applied to the room rate or be redeemed for cash.
- There are a limited number of rooms available so you might need to book a bit early.
This is a good offer. Generally, such rates are not the lowest ones available but this one seems to be the lowest rate in most cases.