Marriott Bonvoy Members can earn 10,000 bonus points with a new promotion for Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy. You need to register and book by February 29, 2024, to earn these bonus points on stays through May 31, 2024.
You can register for the promotion here.
The promotion offers an additional 10,000 bonus points on eligible stays when you stay 3 or more consecutive nights in a private home rental.
Think of ‘Homes and Villas by Marriott Bonvoy’ platform as Airbnb, but with only premium properties. This collection of high-end vacation home rentals are scattered across top leisure destinations globally — from the United States and Canada to Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.
Since Marriott does not own these properties, they often can be booked at lower prices on other platforms. Nonetheless, the assurance that Marriott has vetted these properties can be comforting. Plus, you have the opportunity to accumulate points on your stays.
Good to know
- A minimum spend of $1,000 USD (or foreign currency equivalent) is required to be eligible for the promotion.
- Members earn 5 base Points for each U.S. dollar spent on all qualifying charges incurred and paid for via the platform.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits and extra add-on services purchased.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers do not qualify for this promotion.
- Residences from Marriott Participating Brand featured on the platform do not participate in this promotion.
- Marriott branded hotels, branded residences, and Marriott Executive Apartments are not eligible for this promotion.
- Award redemption stays where Points are redeemed for a portion of, or the entire stay are not eligible for the promotion.
- Members choosing to earn miles are ineligible for this promotion.
- No points are awarded for cancellation or no-show.
Marriott’s Homes & Villas is offering a 10,000 points bonus for stays of three or more nights, given that you spend at least US$1,000 at their properties.
If you’re already planning a stay at one of Marriott’s Homes and Villas, it’s beneficial to take advantage of this 10k points bonus opportunity.
This offer is particularly advantageous when staying in less expensive properties. However, at higher-end properties, the 10,000 points bonus might be nice to have, it won’t be a significant saving.