Jaipur (and whole of Rajasthan) is famous for its palaces and palaces that have been converted to hotels. Rambagh Palace, Jaipur is one such place.
Originally built in 1835, Rambagh Palace has stepped gracefully through many royal transitions — from the home of the queen’s favourite handmaiden, to royal guesthouse and hunting lodge, and later as the residence of the Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II and his queen, Maharani Gayatri Devi.
Now, if you want to experience living in a royal Indian palace, taj is offering packages starting at ₹52,500 per night.
- Airport or railway station transfers in a car.
- Half day sight-seeing tour in hotel car.
- Daily breakfast at Rajput room
- One traditional thali dinner per stay at Risala
- 10% discount on Food and Beverages.
- 10% discount on Telecom and Laundry
- 15% discount on Jiva Spa Treatments.
- Guide availability if required. Charges extra.
Good to know
- This offer is subjected to availability.
- Minimum 2 nights stay is must.
- Black out dates starting from 21/12/2019 to 05/01/2020.
- During the stay thali dinner and sight seeing is available only once.
- You have to borne the entry fees of monuments and other charges as applicable.
- Package includes stay of child between five to twelve years at ₹ 10000 + taxes/night.
- For two children below twelve years of age second room is available at 50% of the double occupancy rate.
- Taxes Extra.