Hong Kong is known for its magnificent architecture and historic buildings, world known cuisine, and a groovy nightlife.
I have always enjoyed my trips to this lovely city.
Unfortunately, the hospitality industry has been struggling in Hong Kong for some time now. First due to protests, and then Covid 19.
However, it looks like we can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. And Hyatt wants to welcome guests back to Hong Kong.
Book a stay at any of the participating Hyatt hotels in Hong Kong and save 50% on every 2nd night. You also get complimentary breakfast for 1 registered guest.
Even though this offer sounds very good, it isn’t that good. Technically, you only get 25% off on your 2 night stay. And the limitation of breakfast for 1 is strange. All guests staying in the room should get it or none.
- To avail this offer, bookings must be made through 29th June 2021 for stays through 30th June 2021.
- Get a 50% discount on room rate.
- Get complimentary breakfast for 1 registered guest.
- Use offer code TVLB at the time of booking.
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Hyatt Centric Victoria Harbour Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Good to know
- This is a limited period offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Breakfast hours are limited.
- Discounted nights will be cancelled if you depart early or do not meet the minimum stay requirements.
- Discounted nights will be adjusted at time of booking.
- No further discounts will be made, once the complete booking is done.
- This offer is not applicable on previously booked or held stays.
- Group bookings are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer does not include any applicable taxes, food, beverage, resort fees, service, casino, or incidental charges and gratuity.
- Additional charges will be applied for additional guests or room type upgrades.
- Blackout dates are applicable.
- You can not merge this offer with any other offer, promotion, discount & deal.