Get married at a participating Hyatt resort in Hawaii and earn upto 150,000 bonus points and redeem on your honeymoon or later.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
You can earn up to 150,000 bonus World of Hyatt points when you get married at one of the Hyatt resorts in Hawaii. It’s literally once in a lifetime opportunity (for most). Here’s what you can earn:
- $10,000 USD total spend for wedding = 60,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points.
- $20,000 USD total spend for wedding = 90,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
- $30,000 USD total spend for wedding = 120,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
- $40,000 USD total spend for wedding = 150,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points
Make sure to include the code HMOON in your contract. Valid till December 31, 2022.
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, Hawaii
Good to know
- Free night offer is valid for standard rooms only and are based on double occupancy.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held weddings and may not be combined with other promotional offers
- No blackout dates applicable on reward nights booking.
- Qualifying planners who are World of Hyatt members are also eligible for this offer.