Local dining is big business for hotels. And a great way for consumers to experience the hospitality of some amazing hotels.
However, during Covid times, deliveries and take-outs have become the primary business of these restaurants.
To encourage more local dining, Hyatt is offering 3x points on all dining orders - dine-in, takeout and delivery. Interestingly, earning loyalty points on food delivery was something no one even bothered about a few months back. How times change.
You can view the list of all participating properties here.
Good to know
- Some hotels may not be participating in this offer. And it’s not necessary that every restaurant at a property is participating in this promo.
- Not available at Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara properties.
- You can earn a maximum of 100,000 Bonus Points per transaction under this offer.
- Offer not valid on alcoholic beverage purchases in certain jurisdictions.
- Not applicable on payments made by hotel “House Accounts,” charges settled by a company or organization, charges billed to a guest room/folio or unit at a Hyatt-branded residence, point redemptions, award redemptions, Hyatt-branded gift cards, Hyatt gift cheques, or property-specific gift card/certificates.