Marriott is offering 1000 points per night, up to 5000 points, at select participating Marriott properties in Western US.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
Don’t know about you, but seeing bonus points in my account gives me a weirdly satisfying feeling. Maybe, we are just obsessed with points around here.
Anyway, obsessed or not, I am sure no one minds a few bonus points.
If you happen to have a stay planned in the Western part of the US, Marriott is offering up to 5000 bonus points per stay.
See how much are Marriott Bonvoy points worth.
Here’s how it works.
- Check prices and book any participating hotel in San Jose, Sacramento, Denver, Portland, or Las Vegas on the offer page.
- You get 1000 bonus points per night.
- You can earn a maximum of 5000 bonus points per stay.
- You can have more than one stay though.
- The Westin San Jose
- Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center
- Hotel Vance, Portland, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Good to know
- Make sure the promo code ‘MRP’ is applied to the booking.
- Does not apply to group bookings.
- If you are booking multiple rooms, it’s better to book each room under a separate Bonvoy account.
- Members electing to earn miles, instead of points, are not eligible for this promotion.
Even though the availability is limited to a few properties, it’s a good offer. If you have a stay coming up in any of the mentioned cities, I would recommend considering this offer.