You can earn 10 reward points per USD spent at SPAs located within or adjacent to participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels including: The Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, EDITION, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, JW Marriott, Marriott Hotels, Sheraton, Le Méridien, Westin, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Tribute Portfolio, Courtyard by Marriott, Four Points, Fairfield by Marriott, Aloft and Element across Asia Pacific
Points can be earned with or without stay in guest room.
If you are not staying with Marriott
You earn 10 points per USD on eligible spa service, except at Elements where you earn 5 points for every USD spend. Your bill for the service, excluding taxes, gratuities etc should be more than 10 USD to earn points. Elite bonus points are not awarded.
In case the spa charges an access fee for non-staying guests, it will be waived off for Marriott Bonvoy members.
If you are staying at the property
You need to bill the spa to your room and you will earn points as well as elite bonus points, if applicable.
Good to know :
- Points earned with stay in a guest room includes Elite bonus points and excludes Spa retail products and membership dues or fees.
- Points earned without stay in a guest does not include Elite bonus, Spa retail products, membership dues or fees, and certificate purchases, taxe, gratuties and service charges.
- Participating of spas is subjected to change may change at any time, with or without notice.
- Advance reservation at spa is appreciated.
- You cannot amend, transfer, exchange or encash these points.
- It may take up to 7 days to reflect earned points in your member account.
- You can not combine this offer with any other discount or promotion.