World of Hyatt has partnered with Small Luxury Hotels of the World giving Hyatt members access to several SLH boutique hotels around the world.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
It might have started slow, but World of Hyatt is evolving into an exciting program. Their latest partnership with SLH Group or Small Luxury Hotels of the World gives Hyatt members access to over 550 SLH properties.
SLH is a collection of hand-picked and vetted boutique hotels across the world. And it’s a pretty good collection. And now with Hyatt partnership, earning and redeeming awards is also a great option.
What do you get?
- 5 Base Points per eligible $1 USD spent
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in 12:00pm (based on availability at check-in)
- Late check-out 2:00pm (based on availability at check-in)
- One category room upgrade (based on availability at check-in)
- Nights count toward elite tier status
- Elite members receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible room rates (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
- World of Hyatt Credit Card members can earn 4 Bonus Points per eligible $1 USD spent on their card at participating SLH locations.
The benefits are pretty much the same as staying at Hyatt hotels apart from a few higher elite benefits.
Good to know
- Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Minimum length of stay requirements may apply at participating SLH properties at certain times
- World of Hyatt points are awarded on room rates only, services such as dining and spa are not eligible for points
- Award Bookings at SLH properties are for 2 adults. Additional adults or children may be charged an additional fee by the property
When it comes to redeeming, there are a tonne of terms and conditions you should be aware of. Nothing to worry but a lot of edge cases. You can read terms at https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/landing/slh-terms.html