Hyatt is back with another staycation offer. Staycations not only provide guests with a great option for an air-travel free (read stress-free) getaway, they are pretty much the only source of income for a majority of hotels worldwide.
Hyatt Night In, Hyatt’s latest staycation promotion, is trying to offer a great value to families looking for a quick getaway.
Use code NIGHTIN to book this offer
- Signature culinary- or wellbeing-themed experience unique to each hotel
- Early check-in (8am) and late checkout (5pm)
- 50% off on parking
- 15% savings on select food and beverage options
- Upgraded room at check-in, upon availability
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Hyatt Night In package
- “Family Plan” option for a second room at 50% off regular rates
Out of all the above benefits there are 3 that seem to be of real value - Signature Experience, room upgrade and Family plan.
Signature experiences include offerings like - private dinner on the balcony of the presidential suite, whale watching tours, complimentary private pool rentals, cooking classes, wine bottles, chef specials etc. Every property is offering a different experience. Most of them are pretty interesting.
As far as check-in or check-out benefits are concerned, almost every property is offering that due to low occupancy. Same goes for F&B discounts.
To redeem points for the ‘Hyatt Night In’ package or 50% off on second room, you need to call Hyatt to book.
Warning: Just a gentle reminder that only call hotels on the numbers you find on the official site. There is a scam where people post incorrect numbers, pretend to be hotel staff, take your card number for reservation and then… you know the rest.