Get daily food and beverage credit, complimentary laundry, complimentary parking, free high speed Wi-Fi and a few more perks to work from Hyatt.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
We are already bored of Work from Home. No wonder ‘Work from Hotel’ is catching up. It’s a much needed change of scenery and you don’t have to worry about housekeeping, food, sanitizing, disinfecting etc etc. Of course, your work should be paying enough for this to be worth it.
Nevertheless, if you are the type to rather sip a cocktail and attend a meeting poolside instead of spending half a day in the kitchen, Hyatt has an offer for you.
Work From Hyatt Offer
Book before 31st December 2020 and stay for 7 nights or more before March 31, 2021 to use the Work from Hyatt offer:
- Room upgrade option
- Workspace options (a suite living room, a connecting room or a private meeting room)
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Complimentary self or valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Waived resort fees
The benefits largely vary by hotels. You can read about individual hotel benefits on Work from Hyatt page.
Call 1-866-886-5053 or visit hyatt.com and use Special Offer Code ‘WFHYAT’ for bookings
Work from Paradise offer
This is another variant of the Work from Hyatt offer and is applicable to Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva properties.
- 14 night minimum stay required
- Upgrade to suite or interconnecting rooms (depending on resort and availability) to provide ample space for a lengthy stay
- Dedicated or shared office space with high-speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary laundry services
- All dining and drinks included (being All Inclusive resorts)
- Personal fitness trainer (3 sessions per week)
- Select 50-minute facial and body spa treatments (2 sessions per week)
- Private cabana access on Saturdays and Sundays
- Personalized activities and educational experiences for children
- Safe, quiet shared space for students learning remotely
- Resort-specific perks such as daily guided power walks at Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall and childcare services at Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
- Complimentary conversational Spanish classes with bilingual instructors at resorts in Mexico and the Dominican Republic
You can view rates and book on Work from Paradise Page