Compared to most other loyalty programs, Accorhotels is a little stingy when it comes to rewarding points. That’s why offers like these help bring the earning rate at par with other programs. If you have an upcoming stay in Asia Pacific, you can get 2x reward points when you stay at any participating Accor hotel. You need to register for the offer first.
Not everyone seems to be eligible for this offer. Some people have reported ‘Unfortunately your status does not qualify you for this offer.’ message when trying to register. If you get that error, go to your email inbox and look for the offer and use that link to register.
Good to know
- This offer is available only to members who were direct recipients of the e-communication sent including the URL to the offer.
- This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15 August 2019 to 31 December 2019 in one of the participating hotels in Asia Pacific, and booked between 15 August 2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 31 October 2019.
- To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
- Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
- Please specify the code 010645 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.