Best Western's latest singles day sale for 2021 is offering up to 50% off for Best Western Rewards members.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
Singles day aka 11.11 is here. And like most of the stores, apps and websites you frequently visit, Best Western hotels also has an offer for the day.
Best Western is offering up to 50% off at participating properties across Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.
The discount is 40% for all and an extra 10% for Best Western members. You can always join Best Western Rewards for free and get the extra discount.
To get the discount, you need to book a stay at one of the participating properties between November 9, 2021, and November 19, 2021, for stays through March 31, 2022.
There’s a caveat
Even though the discount is great, this promotion requires full pre-payment upon confirmation and is non-refundable.
So you have to be very careful and confident about your plans before booking. Some of the countries on the list are still battling high Covid cases and can introduce new restrictions if need be.
- Best Western Kamala Jimbaran
- Best Western Kuta Villa
- Best Western Resort Kuta
- Best Western Senayan
- Best Western The Lagoon Hotel
- Best Western Plus Coco Palu
- Best Western Plus Kemayoran
- Best Western Plus Makassar Beach
- Best Western Premier Agung Resort Ubud
- Best Western Premier Panbil
- Best Western Patong Beach
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort
- Best Western Royal Buriram Hotel
- Best Western Plus Wanda Grand Hotel
- Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa
- Best Western Premier Bayphere Pattaya
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Sukhumvit 2
- Tawaravadee Resort, BW Signature Collection
- Vīb Best Western Sanam Pao
- Best Western Plus The Ivywall Resort - Panglao
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western AC LUXE Angeles City
- Best Western Premier Sapphire Ha Long
If you have a confirmed plan coming up in the next couple of weeks, this is a great offer to use.
Anything later than that, I would tend to avoid. But then my plans change a lot even if there are no restrictions.
I wish hotels would understand that situation is still unpredictable in several countries and not have terms like fully prepaid and no refund.