IHG has some excellent restaurants as part of their hotels worldwide. Especially at brands like InterContinental and Kimpton.
Well, here’s a little icing on the cake – save up to 30% when dining at IHG restaurants in the Middle East, India, and Africa. Additionally, earn 100 IHG One Reward points on every US$10 spent.
You can view the complete list of participating restaurants on the promotion page.
This offer was introduced a couple of years back and has been extended to 2023 as well.
Tip: Always verify the discounts, promo codes, vouchers, or gift cards at the restaurant before you sit down. It may be too embarrassing to get up and leave because a certain promo doesn’t work.
Discount and points
|Club, Silver Elite and Gold Elite||25%|
|Platinum Elite, Diamond Elite and InterContinental Ambassador||30%|
You also earn 100 Reward points for every 10 USD spent. This excludes taxes, gratuities, and other charges.
The discount is on eligible food, beverages and dining consumed at participating restaurants and bars.
You can get the discount and earn bonus points irrespective of whether you are staying at the property or not.
- Saudi Arabia
Good to know
- You must verify the discount at the time of paying the bill. Bills can’t be amended once payment has been made.
- Not applicable with any other discounts, offers, promotions, membership program benefits and vouchers.
- The discount is applicable for a maximum of 8 people (including the Rewards Member) dining per member per meal per bill.
- This discount is only available for IHG One Rewards members. Member needs to be present for the entirety of the meal and must pay for the bill in person.
- For IHG One Rewards members who are staying in the hotel or resort, food and beverage consumption during the stay must be charged under the room folio of member’s room in order for IHG One Rewards points to be earned. Points will be applied to the dining spend after the applicable discount has been applied and before taxes and service charge are applied where applicable.