Buy for yourself or gift Marriott Bonvoy points by March 22nd, 2021 and get ~28.5% off.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
Even though buying points is rarely a good idea, at times a little topup or some crazy pricing difference between cash and points price of a stay can make purchasing points a better deal.
If you happen to be in need of Marriott Bonvoy points, this might be a good time.
Marriott is offering 40% bonus points, i.e. ~28.5% discount, on points purchases. Discount is available on purchases of 2000 points or more by March 22nd 2021.
Marriott has also doubled the annual purchased points limit to 100,000 points.
Here’s a glimpse of how much you pay and bonus points you will receive.
Good to know
- Purchased points do not count toward Marriott Bonvoy Elite status.
- A member may purchase or receive as a gift from another member a combined maximum of 100,000 Points.
- Points that have been already purchased or received as a gift in 2021 are included in the 100,000 Points annual purchase limit.
- The 40% bonus Points earned with this promotion are not included in the 100,000 Points annual purchase limit.
- Points purchases will be fully processed up to seven business days after purchase.
- You must be a member in good standing to purchase, gift and receive Points.
- New members may purchase Points thirty days after enrollment if their Marriott Bonvoy Account reflects qualifying activity.
- After one year from enrollment, new members are eligible to purchase Points regardless of their Account activity.
- Once Points have been purchased or gifted, no refunds will be permitted.