Marriott Bonvoy and Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer program have partnered to offer status match opportunity to their members.
Here are the status match options available for elite members of either program.
Status Match from KrisFlyer to Marriott Bonvoy
For Solitaire PPS Club, PPS Club, and KrisFlyer Elite Gold Members
- Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status. (Registering towards the beginning of the year may get you a longer status validity.)
- Existing Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite members get an extension of 12 months for their Marriott Bonvoy Gold status.
- Platinum Elite status when you stay for 10 qualifying nights with Marriott within 6 months from registration.
For KrisFlyer Elite Silver Members
- Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status when you stay for 3 Qualifying Nights with Marriott within 6 months of registration.
Status Match from Marriott Bonvoy to Krisflyer
For Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Titanium, and Ambassador Members
- Complimentary KrisFlyer Elite Silver Status. The Status is valid for 12 months from the day of registration, with the status ending on the last day of the 12th month. (Not a calendar year format)
- Existing KrisFlyer Elite Silver Members get a 12-month extension of their KrisFlyer Elite Silver Status from the date of registration.
- KrisFlyer Elite Gold Status after successfully completing 4 eligible flights(paid) on a Singapore Airlines commercial flight, across any booking class except for G ‘Group fares’, within a span of six months from the date of registration. Please note that award tickets and codeshare flights are not applicable for this qualification.
For Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Members
- Get KrisFlyer Elite Silver status, when you complete two qualifying flights on a Singapore Airlines commercial flight, paid with cash, in any booking class except for G ‘Group fares’. This must be done within six months from the date of registration in the Preferred Partner Program. Please note that award tickets and codeshare flights do not count towards this requirement.
Note that the status provided is only applicable for the first year and is not ongoing. To continue with the upgraded status, members must meet the qualification criteria of the respective program for renewal. Unless Marriott and Singapore Air choose to extend the benefits beyond the initial year.
A good time to register for the program would be right before you start booking your next travel where you can use the upgraded status.