Marriott members can now earn up to 20% off and 10 points per USD spent at Marriott and SPG hotels.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
Marriott Dining Benefits
The new combined Marriott, SPG and Ritz Carlton programme is now offering additional discounts and points for members. Here's what you can earn.
10% off - Marriott Members (Base Level).
10% off - Marriott Silver Elite Members.
15% off - Marriott Gold Elite Members.
20% off - Marriott Platinum Elite Members.
20% off - Platinum Premier Elite Members.
Also earn up to 10 Points per USD spent.
Click here to see the list of participating hotels and read the fine print.
- You can earn discount and points even if you are not staying at the hotel.
- You should inform the manager of the offer and get discount applied at the restaurant itself. No more arguing at the check-out desk while you are getting late to catch your flight.
- Not applicable on Breakfast.
- Not applicable on Seasonal Menus.
- Blackout dates might apply.
- Not applicable on festive products (Christmas Hampers etc), takeaway, deliveries, minibar, in-room dining, private dining room, contracted groups and events and outdoor catering bookings held in catering venues or any booking in restaurant which is more than 10 pax... phew!