You can save up to 50% on daily rate for eligible stays and also earn 10% commission on every eligible travel advisor rate.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
Most hotels offer discounted rates to travel agents for their personal stays as well as commission when booking for clients. Hyatt is no different. Hyatt’s Travel Advisors Program offers similar yet great benefits to travel agents.
For comparison, you can have a look at the benefits and offers of the Marriott Travel Agent Program, Hilton Travel Agent Offers and IHG Travel Agent Deals as well.
Hyatt Travel Agent rate for personal stays.
When it comes to a travel agent’s personal stays, Hyatt rolls out the red carpet and then some.
As a guaranteed benefit, Hyatt offers up to 50% off of the best available rate for travel agents. In real-life scenarios, you can expect a few more perks depending on the property and the scale of your business.
Most popular hotels offer these travel agent rates hoping that if a travel agent likes the property, they would send a lot more customers their way.
However, there is no compulsion or any kind of agreement required.
For all you know, you might end up not liking the property and not give them any business in the future.
How to book Hyatt Travel Agent Rates for personal stays?
The booking process is pretty straightforward. You can book your stay online here.
There are blackout dates and limited availability of room at times. It’s advisable to keep an eye or book in advance.
Eligibility for Hyatt Travel Agent Rates
To book Hyatt Travel Agent rates, you need to have a valid and current IATAN, CLIA, or TIDS card. You will be required to present the same at check-in.
Hyatt Travel Agent Rates for clients
Hyatt offers a 10% commission on every eligible travel advisor rate booked by an agent.
You can book the commissionable rates by using the chain code HY in your GDS.
Unlike OTT bookings, your clients also earn points for their stays and get to participate in all current point-earning Hyatt promotions as well.
Benefits you can get
- You can mention hotel facilities like free Wi-Fi in Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and free breakfast at participating Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in the experiences you offer to your clients.
- You can partner with hotel teams.
- You can work with an on-site planner.
- You can book commissionable rates for your clients.
For inquiries and details contact:
- Hyatt Travel Partner Helpline Within the U.S. and Canada – (855) 824-9288
- Outside the U.S. – (402) 592-6462
- For reservations (800) 55-HYATTCommission Hotline (800) 423-2400
- For Hyatt customer service (800) 634-3839
- For travel agent support (800) 634-3940
- For meeting connection (800) 543-1818
Good to know
- All commission payment inquiries need to be submitted within 9 months of the guest’s check-out.
- Commission is based on eligible rates which are based on the room rate paid by the guest.
- Commission is exclusive of Incidentals, taxes, mandatory fees such as resort fees or gratuities.