IHG's exclusive promotion for Phuket's Sandbox program.
Disclosure: Some links on this page might be affiliate links.
Phuket’s Sandbox Program is already showing some positive results. Some 1500 tourists arrived in the first few days. Of course, that’s nothing compared to the pre-covid levels in Phuket. It’s still a great start.
The program, unfortunately, is not that simple. There are nationality, vaccination, and a few other requirements before you can apply for travel to Phuket.
On the positive side, you don’t need to quarantine in a room. You are free to roam anywhere in Phuket and after 14 days, anywhere in Thailand.
Almost, every hotel chain is trying to lure these tourists with promotions, discounts, and other perks. Here’s what IHG is offering.
IHG Phuket Reopening Promotion
If you book a stay of 5 nights or more at a participating IHG hotel in Phuket, you get:
- 5,000 bonus IHG Rewards points per stay
- Daily breakfast
- 25% off on F&B - on ala-carte menus at participating on-property bars and restaurants for in-house guests only.
- Room upgrade
- Early check-in at noon and late check-out till 6 pm - subject to availability.
How to book this promotion?
To book your stay under this promotion, you need to first check for availability on the offer page.
In the results, you will see an “Open up your world” rate. That should show all the benefits applicable to this promotion.
Don’t forget to search for a minimum of 5 days.
Good to know
- A minimum 5 nights stay is required
- A minimum of 3 days advance booking is required
- Booking can be canceled 72 hours before check-in without any charge.
Participating IHG Properties
- InterContinental Phuket Resort
- Hotel Indigo Phuket Patong
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket
- Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central