IHG is offering some excellent discounts in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. You can save up to 45% (or even more) depending on the offer and duration of the stay.
To make things more fun (or complicated), IHG has divided this promotion in to 3 sub promotions, which are basically discounts on these 3 rate types.
- Best Flexible Rate
- Advance Saver
- Stay Longer, Pay Less
Here’ s a comparison of the discount.
|Best Flexible Rate||10%||10%|
|Stay Longer, Pay Less||45%||up to 35%|
All the above rates are for IHG members. Available for stays booked by 31 January 2022 for stays until 31 March 2022.
All 3 rates can be booked on the promotion page.
Best Flexible Rate Promotion
- No deposit required
- Free cancellation up to 6pm the day prior to arrival
Advance Saver Promotion
- Booking must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Deposit is required and is charged prior to arrival date.
- Cancelling your reservation before 6.00pm local hotel time 7 days prior to arrival will result in no charge.
- If you cancel within 7 days of check in, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- “Advance Saver with Breakfast” rate is also available.
Stay Longer Pay Less Promotion
- Minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
- A non-refundable 1-night deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Daily breakfast for two is included
For several of us, a staycation is still the safest mode of travel. For some of us, it’s the only possibility given the restrictions in place.
Having a good discount at good properties nearby always helps in such cases.
If I was in the region, I would be inclined to use the Stay Longer Save More promotion for a nice staycation.