Marriott Homes and Villas is offering double points for all stays up to August 30th, 2022. However, you need to book your stay by January 21st, 2022.
The offer is applicable only on stays of 3 nights or more.
You need to book the stay on the Homes and Villas by Marriott International site only. Bookings made via other channels might be ineligible for earning points altogether.
How many points can you earn at Homes and Villas by Marriott?
The base earning rate for Homes and Villas booking is 5 points per USD spent.
As part of the 2x promotion, you will earn 10 points per USD spent.
You will also earn your regular elite status bonuses as per your Mariott elite status.
Good to know
- Taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and certain extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to your stay are not eligible for earning points or bonuses.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform but are non-participating. You will not earn any points for such stays.
- Redemption stays, full or part, are not eligible for the promotion.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
‘2x points’ is not that big a deal for Home and Villas bookings. However, since the stays here can be pretty expensive, you will end up with lot more points.
Marriott has been pushing Home and Villas to counter Airbnb. Unfortunately, the availability of such properties is very limited and is practically not an option for most tourists who prefer homes over hotel rooms.