Hyatt is currently offering a promotion for social and business events held at their hotels and resorts. In addition to earning regular points for meetings and events, members can now get an extra 10% off their master bill.
Alternatively, you can opt to receive up to 10% of your event spend credited towards various upgrades. These upgrades include complimentary guest-rooms or room upgrades, food or beverage enhancements, virtual broadcast services, or decor lighting and sound packages.
To learn more about this offer, visit the promotion page.
The eligible events include dinner parties, getaways with close family and friends, intimate weddings, birthdays, receptions for religious milestones, reunions, corporate retreats, board meetings, office offsites, and holiday gatherings.
The event should be booked and completed by December 31st, 2023.
- The event must have a minimum spend of $2,500 USD.
- This offer is valid at participating Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Alila, Andaz, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Destination by Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Centric, Caption by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt, Hyatt House and Hyatt Place hotels worldwide.
- Please note that the offer is not applicable at Miraval, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Vacation Club, UrCove hotels or SLH hotels. It also does not apply to Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Vivid Hotels & Resorts, and Alua Hotels & Resorts, Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
- This offer also includes all eligible bookings made by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate.
- You can earn a maximum of 150,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points per event.